lundi 16 février 2015

FUNDS OFFER

Dearest Be-love One,
 
 
I am Mrs. Fadilah  Rajha  from Syria present in hospital. I got your contact from your country  directory and my trust rely on you. My decision to contact you is to offer my husband  Funds  to you for  charity foundation in your country  .A Syrian top official who  was  killed in the civil war .
 
 
I was recently diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer due to chemical weapons used during the civil war, because of my limited life on the earth according to my doctor's report. I wish to liberally donate my husband  funds  (US$10 Million)  which he deposited in Finance  security company for  the use in projects that will support  the development and  help of the less privileges  in your  country.
 
 
If  I am pleased with your  reply, I will gladly send  you more details and inform you how to contact the  Finance security company to receive the funds  in  your personal bank account.
 
 
Upon receiving the funds,30% will be for you and 70% will be for charity work. If  you are interested to carry out the procedures with the Finance  security company ,  Please reply to this my  email : workcharity4@gmail.com  tell me about yourself and send me your profile details,Accept my warm regards and remain blessed.
 
 
N:B, Pls do not mind if u receive this msg in spam it might be network failure Waiting for your reply
 
 
Regards
Mrs. Fadilah  Rajha

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.